Cotton Candy Maker Machine Nostalgia DIY Cotton Candy Sugar Machine For Kids Gift Children
Making cotton candy is actually quite simple—a cotton candy machine spins sugar to create a web-like texture that sticks to a cone, stick, or pretty much anything as you wrap it around and around. The great thing about making cotton candy at home is that you can control the ingredients, flavors, and serving sizes. Many machines work also with hard candies, so you can make sour, tart, spicy, cinnamon-flavored, or sugar-free cotton candy. This versatile treatment can also be used as a fun garnish for desserts or drinks.
This easy-to-use machine makes fresh cotton candy without the hassle. All you need to do is turn it on, pour in the sugar, and watch as it produces 2-3 servings of cotton candy per minute.
● Flossing sugar or hard candies
● Simple operation, warm up the unit, add your flossing sugar, and enjoy your cotton candy in just a few short minutes!
● Vintage design, this unit has vintage design and details reminiscent of the carnival vendor carts from the early 1900s
● Clear rim guard, acts as a protective guard and lets you watch the cotton candy being made
● Accessories, includes 2 reusable cones, 1 sugar scoop, and 1 extractor head
● Easy cleaning, unit disassembles for easy cleaning
● Extra stability, suction cup feet keep the unit in place and provide extra stability during use
You may also like